Friday, January 13, 2023

key glock - proud

Key Glock - Proud - Photographs of the track, released on Tuesday, January 18, see the 'Racks Today' sprinkler pose in front of a souvenir at Makeda's Homemade 'Butter Cookies.'

Key Glock continues to honor Young Dolph. The "Racks Today" singer has released his new single "Pride" along with a music video in which he reflects on the "loss" following his cousin's death.

Key Glock - Proud

Key Glock - Proud

The 24-year-old presenter released the track and photos of himself on Tuesday, January 18. The pictures show him rocking in front of Makeda's homemade "Butter Cookies" memorial. , with pictures of the late hip-hop star displayed among the bars. .

Key Glock Contemplates Career Change Because 'music Don't Hit Da Same' After Young Dolph's Death

"I've lost my dog, I've lost my man, don't lie, I'm lost in my heart / I can go back in the blood, but I still can't turn back time" , he sings. "And f**k that humble slut, let's go, you know, I'm raving about me / I've got Dolph looking after me, I know that's something to be proud of."

"Pride" appears on Dolph's upcoming album, Paper Route Empire. The compilation, titled "Paper Route Empire Presents: Long Live Dolph," will be released on Friday, January 21.

In addition to Glock, "Paper Route Empire Presents: Long Live Dolph" will feature Dolph himself, Big Moochie Grape, Chitana, Jay Fizzle, and Joddy. Kenny Muney and Snupe Bandz are also among the contributors.

Glock previously paid tribute to Dolph by tattooing his partner's iconic "Dum and Dummer" tattoo on his arm. Commenting on body art on an Instagram Story in November 2021, she wrote, "When they see me, they see me!!" add yellow heart emoji.

Discover Music About Key Glock

Dolph was shot in Memphis, Tennessee on November 17 while shopping for Makeda's "Butter Cookies". Shortly after news of his death hit the headlines, Glock deleted his Twitter and Instagram accounts.

In connection with the murder of Dolph, it is reported that a third person has been arrested. US Marshal Tyreece Miller said earlier this month that Shundale Barnett had been charged with first-degree murder. He also faces charges of attempted first-degree murder and theft of property between $10,000 and $60,000.

Mig 21 fighter jet, mig 35 fighter jet, mig 29 fighter jet, mig 15 jet fighter, mig 31 fighter jet, new mig fighter jet, mig 25 fighter, mig 39 fighter jet, mig jet fighter for sale, f 25 fighter jet, mig 25 jet, latest mig fighter jet